At The Little Learners, we are excited to be offering this opportunity to work as a Nursery Manager with a small expanding chain of Montessori nurseries based in London.
Nursery Manager Role, Watford, salary - £35,000 p/a
URGENTLY REQUIRED - Nursery Manager required for a large highly reputable and successful Montessori day nursery.
- Working in partnership with the nursery directors
- Leading and managing nursery in line with Ofsted requirements and early years foundation stage standards
- Leading and mentoring nursery staff team
- Liaising with relevant agencies and external partners
- Min NVQ level 3 or equivalent and above (ideally Montessori Diploma or experience in Montessori setting)
- Ideally an existing manager or deputy manager of a medium or large setting with GOOD or OUTSTANDING Ofsted and have led or been heavily involved in an Ofsted inspection
- Solid track record in nursery management with strong leadership skills and the ability to support, develop and motivate staff
- Complete knowledge of running a nursery e.g. legal and statutory requirement, policies and procedures, Ofsted inspections etc.
- Ability to build good working relationships with relevant agencies, schools and childcare professionals
- £35,000 pa for the Nursery Manager role
- Full time permanent contract
- Full support of nursery directors
- Onsite parking
Please send your CV through to us now by Applying Below!