Nursery Practitioner – Oxford
This is a permanent position in a nursery setting
We are recruiting for Nursery Practitioners to join our clients’ Outstanding nurseries based in Oxford.
They are the UK’s only employee owned childcare company, they encourage and empower their team members to contribute towards the decisions that they make.
The warm and welcoming nursery environment ensures that each child’s individual needs are prioritised, and their interests nurtured.
Work should be fun, and they are looking for Nursery Practitioners who share that philosophy.
Outdoor play is prioritised at these nurseries and all children have access to the garden on a daily basis as they recognise the importance of outdoor play on children’s learning and development.
The ideal Nursery Practitioner will have a minimum Level 2 Childcare qualification and experience working in a nursery setting.
This is a full-time position offering a salary of £16,681 - £16,889 per annum if you are Level 2 qualified and £17,056 – £20,259 per annum if you are Level 3 qualified.
Benefits of working for this great nursery include:
- 22 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- The option to buy and sell annual leave
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Employee Ownership annual tax-free cash bonus
- Annual ball, staff conferences, awards and celebrations
- Digital learning journeys and paperless planning
- Bespoke internal and external training plans
- 50% childcare discount or 25% Grandparent discount from day one
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment quoting Reference AC1693 (O)