Early Years Advisor (EYA) - Essex
Early Years Advisor role, Essex, near Dunmow / Braintree – manager level role with salary negotiable depending on experience working either 4 or 5 days a week.
We are looking for a Early Years Advisor (EYA) with nursery management experience and qualified in early years childcare looking to move into a more training and mentoring role for a large nursery based in Essex. The role is non-office based, supernumerary across all rooms, working with the management team to support, guide and manage the training and development for all staff. This post will be accountable for the delivery of high quality provision within the setting.
- Ensure all practitioners understand principles and content of the Early Years Foundation Stage and know how to put them into practice
- Support practitioners in acknowledging the various influences and transitions experienced by a child from both inside and outside the setting
- Practice and promote current legal requirements, national policies and guidance on health and safety, safeguarding and promoting the well being of children
- Appropriately qualified in early years childcare level 3 or above with GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
- 10+ years relevant experience of the full age range from birth to five
- Worked at nursery management level
- Proven solid track record of EYFS Observation, Assessment and Planning training
- Up to date with latest relevant research and theories and engage in continuous updating of own skills and knowledge
- Have excellent communication skills with both adults and children
- Be organised, self-disciplined and reliable
- Evidence of partnership working with professional in relevant agencies and also families
- Competitive salary open to negotiation depending on experience
- Full time permanent contract working either 5 days or 4 longer days a week
- Pension scheme
About Purple Dove Recruitment
We are a specialist Childcare Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.