Caleeda are currently recruiting for an experienced Room Leader in Hammersmith.
As Nursery Room Leader you will play a key part in the leadership and management of this new, but busy nursery setting, and as such you will have relevant post qualifying experience at level 3 or above and previous supervisory experience.
As Nursery Room Leader you will role model and support Nursery Practitioners in your room to ensure that the Nursery's commitment to offering the very best care and education is upheld at all times, as such you will have an in depth working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
As Nursery Room Leader will have the experience and ability to run the nursery in the absence of the Nursery Manager/Deputy Manager.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Room Leader will include:
* To lead the Nursery Team to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
* To keep abreast with current thinking and best practice.
* To supervise the room staff alongside the Deputy and Nursery Manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Level 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* A firm and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
* Supervisory Experience.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION