Are you someone who is dedicated to delivering excellent standards of care and education to children?
Would you like to run a 70+ place setting for children aged 3 months to 5 years?
If so, we’d like to meet you!!
Happy Days Nurseries are looking for an experienced Nursery Manager to run our Exeter Nursery.
Who are Happy Days…
- We operate 18 nurseries throughout the South West. With over 25 years’ experience delivering quality childcare, we take care of over 1,000 children at our nurseries every day with a team of nearly 500 colleagues.
- We underpin our unique approach to nursery and pre-school care by constant reference to the best international research, backed up by 25 years in the sector.
- Eleven of our nurseries are rated “outstanding” by Ofsted, our industry regulator. With further sites across the South West being opened over the next few years, now is a great time to join our amazing team.
As a Nursery Manager you will be responsible for…
- The running of the nursery along with support from a highly qualified and experienced support team including childcare, business, HR and Marketing professionals.
- Day to day running of the nursery to achieve and maintain outstanding standards of care and education.
- Mentoring, guiding and developing your own team.
- Providing professional advice and support on childcare development.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with parents, children and childcare professionals.
- Managing budgets and meeting targets.
The ideal candidate will…
- Be passionate about working in childcare
- Have previous experience in a private day care setting and knowledge of current childcare legislation.
- Have been demonstrable post qualification experience with a minimum NVQ level 3 qualification in childcare or equivalent.
- Possess excellent management, communication and leadership skills are essential.
Happy Days offers a fantastic benefits package including, discounted childcare, additional holiday for length of service, Christmas off, regular incentives.
As a growing company Happy Days encourages your personal development and can offer extensive career development opportunities. There really has never been a better time to join our team
If you are interested in applying please send your CV to email@example.com alternatively telephone 07734 384 546 for an informal discussion
Interviews will take place on the 11th and 12th April
“Happy Days, Committed to safer recruitment”