4 days left
- Contract Type
Job Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary Guide: up to £35k dep on experience
Based in central Maidenhead, this very busy setting are looking for a new manager to oversee the day to day running for the setting, and to lead and support the passionate team. Great salary offered to the right candidate
Nursery Manager Requirements:
- Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
- Experience of leading and supporting teams and the overall day to day running of a nursery
- At least three years’ experience working in the Early Years sector
- Proven track record of involvement in supporting in Ofsted Inspections
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
- Have excellent written and verbal English.
- Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
- Holiday Entitlement – 24 days plus bank holidays
- Further Training Offered
- Other company perks, including discounts on shopping
- Great staff childcare discounts
- Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
- A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
- Experience of leading and supporting a team
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
- To work alongside senior management in achieving outstanding childcare
- Organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- To achieve budget and occupancy for the nursery
- Good understanding of marketing and supporting the Occupancy within the Nursery
- To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
- An ability to work on own initiative.
- An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
- To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
- A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
- A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
Please apply for interview by forwarding your CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly