Job Location: Shenzhen, China
Salary Guide: £28,000 to £34,000 per annum paid in local currency
This purpose built setting based in SE Asia – Shenzhen – a lovely modern city and only an hrs journey from Hong Kong – are looking for an experienced Early Years Manager to work and lead this premier International Nursery for children aged 2 to 6 years. A fantastic opportunity to put your UK experiences into practice and work in a different culture supporting the EYFS curriculum and standards.
With subsidised accommodation (1 bed accommodation approx. £400 per month), all meals on site, use of gym etc, this is an opportunity of a lifetime and not to be missed
Interviews will be: First: Skype or WhatsApp
Second: Central London
Ideally looking for start in April 2018
Nursery Manager Requirements:
- Have a minimum Level 6 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
- Experience of leading and supporting teams and the overall day to day running of a nursery
- At least five years’ experience working in the Early Years sector
- Proven track record of involvement in supporting in Ofsted Inspections
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
- Have excellent written and verbal English.
- Housing Benefit of up to £250 per month – paid in local currency
- Minimum 2 year contract
- Annual return Air Ticket
- Opportunities to learn Mandarin
- free meals on site;
- 25 days of annual leave, plus 5 extra days between Christmas and New Year;
- employment visa to China;
- free hotel and health checks;
- round-the-clock assistance from English-speaking support staff;
- Employee appreciation rewards;
- Teamwork loyalty scheme;
- Training and excellent career opportunities.
- Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
- A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
- Experience of leading and supporting a team
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
- To work alongside senior management in achieving outstanding childcare
- Organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- To achieve budget and occupancy for the nursery
- Good understanding of marketing and supporting the Occupancy within the Nursery
- To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
- An ability to work on own initiative.
- An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
- To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
- A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
- A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
Please apply for interview by forwarding your CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday