Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment are currently seeking a Room Leader to work as part of a fantastic Nursery Setting in Harrow
This position is to work in the Baby room on a full-time basis
As a valued member of staff, you will have access to:
- Competitive salaries
- Well designed facilities for staff and children
- Free staff lunches
- Potential to progress within the nursery group
- Various staff benefits including retail discounts
Our client is looking for a room leader who is:
- Level 3 qualified as a minimum (Essential)
- Experience working as a room leader (Essential)
- Able to work in a busy day nursery
- Focused on delivering great quality of care to the children and parents
- Motivated and reliable
- Passionate about Early Years
- Creative and able to adapt to a fun and inspiring way of working
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
Interviews are being held next week- this position is for an immediate start (subject to notice period).
Please send your CV as soon as possible to Osha Daley to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Apply for Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly