Nursery Nurse (level 2 & 3)
A fantastic Nursery in Camden is seeking an NVQ level 2 or 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join their team!
You will be joining a Nursery which prides itself on offering amazing care and education for children aged 0-5 years, and that has a fantastic local reputation.
As Nursery Nurse you will work alongside an inspirational management team in a company that rewards and values it's staff who are dedicated and professional.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Nurse will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ 3 Early Years or recognised equivalent.
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The Nursery offers Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
The Nursery offers amazing training, development and promotional opportunities.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION