Preschool Nursery nurse/Deputy Room Leader
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Room Leader, you will promote a high standard of care and education for all children and ensure the smooth day to day running of a nursery room . You will ensure excellent delivery of the EYFS curriculum.
You will either be managing either the preschool room and will be responsible of managing 2-3 staff on a daily basis.
As the Room Leader you will ensure that the room is run to a high standard and assist the other staff within the room. You will be responsible for key children and ensure all their developmental needs are met in line with the EYFS.
Qualifications and Skills
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 in childcare/early years workforce diploma
* Relevant experience within an Early Years setting as a preschool Room Leader
* The ability to lead a team
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience
* Excellent interactions with children
* Parent partnership skills
* Knowledge in Safeguarding practices
* Strong ability to observe and plan for children's next steps and future learning.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
- Opportunities for Early Years training
- Excellent transport links
- Dedicated support from the management team
- Room for progression
Apply for Preschool Nursery nurse/Deputy Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly