Preschool / Early Years Teacher
Bright Horizons Nurseries, awarded "Great Place to Work" for 12 years are currently recruiting for a full time Preschool Teacher for the 3-5 year old room at our Richmond Day Nursery.
As a Preschool teacher working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
We opened in 2011 and we gained an Outstanding in our first Ofsted Inspection. We have a capacity of 71 and looking for a Preschool teacher for our 3-5 to continue the excellent work.
We are located on the corner of Orchard Road and Lower Richmond Road.
Your role as Preschool Teacher will include;
- Working closely with the Lead Early Years Specialist Teacher and Early Years Quality Improvement Manager in developing and monitoring a clear quality improvement plan for the nursery in partnership with the nursery team.
- A key purpose of this role will be the coaching of staff to enable them to improve their pedagogical leadership of children's learning and development in line with legislative requirements, company policy and procedure and expectations of our client.
- You will work closely with staff to help them to develop reflective practice.
- You will support and guide staff with observation, assessment and planning in line with legislative requirements and company expectations. Ensuring that progress reports, 2 year checks and required assessment reports for Children are accurate and professional.
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
The successful candidate will have:
- a Degree in Early Years Pedagogy or related field
- a Early Years Teacher Status/Early Years Professional Status (birth to five)
- Experience of working with children from Birth to Five Years
- a proven success in managing change, leading improved quality teaching and learning in Early Years
- a proactive approach to taking responsibility for getting things done
- have strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- be competent in Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.