Nursery Nurse - Barnes/Hammersmith
Are you searching for an exciting new challenge with the possibility of a great salary and flexible working hours? Bright Horizons has the role for you!
We are currently recruiting for qualified Nursery Nurses for our beautiful Barnes Day Nursery and Preschool which opened in October 2015.
The setting boast a selection of large, age-appropriate rooms for children from three months to five years, a large outdoor play area with a beach feature, a children's kitchen, and plenty of space for each child to explore and play in, as well as a range of activities to support children's development.
The role is working 40 hours per week, across Monday - Friday, and is paying up to £18,500K (depending on experience) with a comprehensive benefits package to include discounts with over 800 retailers!!
Your role as nursery nurse will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring the health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships
Why work for Bright Horizons?
- Retail discount scheme - provides you with great discounts, cashback and rewards for all employees
- Flexible working - we embrace flexibility as we understand how important this it to help support your lifestyle!
- Professional development & training - we are committed to supporting you with your career at Bright Horizons.
With over 300 nurseries across the UK the opportunities are endless and a great training programme we can provide our staff with the best tools to reach their full potential.
- Recognition - Celebrations are held across the organisation from a simple thank you for a job well done to our annual 'Awards of Excellence' and 'Employee Appreciation Month.'
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.