Third in Charge - Chelsea
Bright Horizons Nurseries, awarded "Great Place to Work" for 12 years are currently recruiting for a Third in Charge to join our Chelsea Day Nursery in Hepworth Court, London.
As a Third in Charge working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
93 % of our employees agree that "When I look at what we accomplish I feel a sense of pride"
Your role as Third in Charge will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- Overseeing the smooth running and high quality practice within the room
- Supporting the Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager in times of need, which may include office related duties and opening/closing of the nursery
"5 out of 6 employees would recommend Bright Horizons as a Great Place to Work!"
You may have experience of the following: Senior Nursery Nurse, Head of Unit, Senior Nursery Practitioner, Room Supervisor, Room Manager, Senior Room Leader, Deputy Manager, Preschool Manager.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.