ECE/Lower Primary Teacher
Guangzhou is a beautiful city to live and work!! Very close to Hong Kong!!!
Guangzhou is also a very beautiful, comfortable and convenient place to live. There are many great neighborhoods to choose from and metro transit system is one of the best and easiest to navigate in China. It's also quite affordable to live in the city. There are many Western bars and restaurants and several international shopping malls like Grandview Mall, Tee Mall, Taikoo Hui, and Mall of the World that help ease the culture shock you may first experience.
The people of Guangzhou are some of the nicest you'll find in China, whether they are locals or other expats. There isn't the air of arrogance or need for status like you'll find in the other large metropolises. People genuinely want to help other people out and to see each other succeed.
- Bachelor Degree
- A formal teaching qualification from English speaking country (PGCE, PGdip, BEd, Teaching license)*Please note that TEFL, TESOL, CELTA are not teaching qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of full-time teaching experience post qualification
- Experience with international school is a plus
- Substantial experience and excellent references.
- Up to 4,000 GBP per month (depends on experience and qualification)
- Annual Flights
- Free tuition
- Free medical insurance
- Working visa
- Professional Development Allowance
I am looking to fill this job ASAP so please contact Vicky NOW on => email@example.com or CALL +44 (0)203 455 0195