Our Asquith Ridgeway Nursery are currently recruiting for an experienced Deputy Manager to join their wonderful team for maternity cover contract.
The role is covering maternity leave and supporting the nursery in their day to day duties. As we are an ever growing and successful child care company we offer internal transfers and a potential of a permanent position, if and when applicable.
The nursery is situated next to a local school with fantastic parking and bus routes. The nursery is also commutable by car and local to Swindon.
Your role as Deputy Manager will include;
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Overseeing the smooth running of the nursery
- Leading the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the nursery
- Supporting the Nursery Manager with Office based duties including finances, new enquiries, marketing and recruitment
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
- Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers
- Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team
- Access to training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development
- Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
- A 'World Class' Induction programme
You may have experience of the following: Nursery Manager, Assistant Manager, Senior Room Leader.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.