Eary Years practitioner, Nursery nurse. Salary - £21,216.00 (£10.20 per hour) London Living Wage
Early Years practitioner, Nursery Nurse, Level 3 or equivalent for our Pre-school & Baby rooms.
Salary - £21,216.00 (£10.20 per hour) London Living Wage
Cavendish Lodge is family run Independent Nursery School in South West London with a reputation for providing "Outstanding" child care.
Are you an experienced and inspiring qualified (L3 or equivalent) Early Years Practitioner with a good knowledge of the EYFS?
If you have a big smile with a nurturing and caring personality, are organised, patient and hardworking with a “can do” attitude, you are probably exactly what we are looking for to join our wonderful team.
People really do matter at Cavendish Lodge, we offer:
- A minimum starting salary of £10.20 per hour with generous annual salary reviews for continuous service.
- Full induction with ongoing mentoring and support.
- Personalised training programmes for all our colleagues to support and encourage their ongoing professional development. We want you to be ambitious.
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service.
- 28-days holiday including Bank holidays.
- Discounted childcare.
- Automatic pension enrolment.
This vacancy is for a full time or part-time position with varied shifts between 8.00am and 6.00pm.
Applications can be made via the link below, alternatively you can contact Kevin Potter any evening after 6pm and during the weekend by email; Kevin@cavendishlodgenursery.co.uk
Please visit www.cavendishlodgenursery.co.uk to learn more about our nursery.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide at least two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
Apply for Eary Years practitioner, Nursery nurse. Salary - £21,216.00 (£10.20 per hour) London Living Wage
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly