Bank Staff, Early Years Practitioner, Nursery Nurse
Bank Staff Member
Salary - £ 8.00 per hour
Cavendish Lodge is family run Independent Nursery School in South West London with a reputation for providing "Outstanding" care.
Are you an amazing, cheerful and inspiring Early Years Practitioner with a good knowledge of the EYFS?
If you have a big smile, nurturing and caring personality, are organized, patient and hardworking with a “can do” attitude, you are probably exactly what we are looking for to join our wonderful team.
We are currently recruiting for our own Bank staff
Our Bank Staff are part of the team. The role of a Bank Staff member is to help support us during busy times which may include holidays, lunchtimes and to cover sickness and training.
Being a member of our Bank Staff Team can often lead to permanent job being offered.
Your role will include to:
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- To work effectively as part of a team.
- A basic understanding of children's development, their needs and the provision of positive play.
- To contribute a high standard of care and learning for children within the nursery.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times and to behave in a professional manner.
- An interest in the education and care of children, qualification and experience not always essential.
- Willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS Check
- Proof of Qualifications
- Right to work in the UK
Please visit www.cavendishlodgenursery.co.uk to learn a little more about our setting.
Apply for Bank Staff, Early Years Practitioner, Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly