Baby Room Leader
Baby Room leader / Team Leader
Salary £24,440.00 (£11.75 per hour)
Cavendish Lodge is a family run, Independent Nursery School in South West London with a reputation for providing first-class care. We provide a homely and safe environment for our children and have invested hugely to make sure that we provide the highest quality facilities for our babies up to pre-school.
Are you an amazing, cheerful and inspiring Early Years Practitioner with a good knowledge of the EYFS?
Are you looking for an employer who will support your career development?
If you have a big smile, a nurturing and caring personality, are organized, patient and hardworking with a “can do” attitude, confident that you can enable every child in our care to be happy, healthy, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn whilst still having fun yourself, you are probably exactly what we are looking for to join our wonderful team.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced & enthusiastic Baby Room Team Leader / Practitioner with exceptional leadership skills.
Main duties are to:
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop.
- Provide a warm and welcoming environment for children and colleagues.
- Organise and oversea the implementation of the daily routines for the room, children and the staff.
- keep record of the children’s development and their learning journey, sharing with parents, carers and other key adults in the child’s life.
- Ensure confidentiality of all information received.
- Support all staff to develop their role within the team encouraging good teamwork.
- Inspire and lead the team by example
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships and communications with parents & carers.
- Understand and adhere to all of the nursery’s policies and procedures and support your team members to do the same.
- Ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
- Provide a high-quality environment to meet the needs of all children regardless of any disability, family background or medical history
- Be aware of the high profile of the nursery and ensure all staff uphold its standards at all times.
- A full induction with ongoing mentoring and support.
- A personalised training program to all our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
- Increased annual leave after each year of service.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Discounted childcare
- Automatic pension enrolement.
You must have
- A proven record of strong leadership, this is essential to this role.
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Early Years.
- Baby room experience.
- Self-motivation and confidence.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the EYFS.
- Excellent organisational skills.
We offer shift work between the hours of 8.00am - 6.00pm
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work’ in the U.K documentation, undertake a DBS and provide at least two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
Please visit www.cavendishlodgenursery.co.uk to learn more about our setting.
Due to the high level of interest in this position it will not be possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.