Nursery Manager in Qatar - ASAP Start
EYFS Nursery Manager | ASAP Start | Teach Abroad
I am looking for a STRONG, HARD WORKING Nursery Manager to join my client IMMEDIATELY in Doha, Qatar. The role has come about as the Nursery is expanding. You should be an experienced manager who has worked with a nursery of 100 + students.
The nursery is family operated and they have recently acquired another branch in Doha. This is an exciting position if you are looking to teach abroad in the UK setting or you are looking for another role.
Interviews will be done over Skype and if you are shortlisted you MAY be required to fly over, depending on your performance. As an agency, our consultants have visited the nursery and can help you through the entire process IF you are the right candidate.
Requirements to Apply
- Degree in Early Childhood
- Ideally an M.Ed in Early Childhood
- STRONG experience in the UK EYFS curriculum
- An EXCELLENT command of written and spoken English
- Experience of Managing in the GCC is preferred
- TAX-FREE salary of up to 12,000 QAR per month (about £2300)
- FREE furnished housing
- FREE medical covered
- FREE annual flights (first flight you have to pay for)
- FREE visa cover
- Gratuity bonus as per Qatar labor law
- A 2-year contract which is renewable
If you have experience as a Nursery Team Leader looking to go up the ladder or have worked as a Nursery Manager, I would love to hear from you.
Due to the volume of applications, I will contact you if you are suitable.
IMPORTANT: This role is for ASAP start (some flexibility). Call me on +44 203 455 0195 to discuss further or email me on ash@SeekTeachers.com
Apply for Nursery Manager in Qatar - ASAP Start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly