Montessori Nursery Manager
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Nursery Manager for a brand-new Montessori nursery opening soon!
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for an exciting new project!
Location: Northwood, Pinner
Salary: £30,000- £35,000 per annum
Start Date: June 2018
Our client is looking for a Nursery Manager who has:
- A minimum of 3 years nursery management experience (Essential)
- Minimum Level 3 Early Years qualification (Essential)
- Montessori Qualification (Essential)
- Experience of achieving a “Good” or “Outstanding” Ofsted result
- Experience setting up a new nursery (Desirable)
- Motivated and reliable
- Passionate about Early Years
- Creative and able to adapt to a fun and inspiring way of working
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
As a valued member of staff, you will have access to:
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities for progression within the nursery group
- Brand new, well-designed facilities for staff and children
- Great Resources for your setting
- A fantastic support network of senior leadership
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
Interviews are being held over the next couple of weeks
Please send your CV as soon as possible to Osha Daley to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.