Third in Charge
Are you currently a room leader looking for the next step up? Or have third in charge experience and are searching for a new and exciting setting to work in?
Bright Horizons has the role for you!
We are looking for a passionate and hard-working third in charge for our lovely Bushy Tails Day Nursery in Teddington. To apply for this role you must have a minimum of a level 3 qualification in childcare.
This is a full time role, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Your role as Third in Charge will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- Overseeing the smooth running and high quality practice within the room
- Supporting the Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager in times of need, which may include office related duties and opening/closing of the nursery
Why work for Bright Horizons?
- Retail discount scheme - provides you with great discounts, cashback and rewards for all employees
- Flexible working - we embrace flexibility as we understand how important this it to help support your lifestyle!
- Professional development & training - we are committed to supporting you with your career at Bright Horizons. With over 300 nurseries across the UK the opportunities are endless and a great training programme we can provide our staff with the best tools to reach their full potential.
- Recognition - Celebrations are held across the organisation from a simple thank you for a job well done to our annual 'Awards of Excellence' and 'Employee Appreciation Month.'
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator.
Bright Horizons Family Solutions can be found on Twitter and Facebook. Like our page: www.facebook.com/BrightHorizonsRecruitmentTeam Follow us on: @BHjobsUK
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.