We are currently recruiting for a dynamic, motivated and passionate Deputy Manager for an established thriving day nursery nr High Wycombe. Salary £21,000 - £25,000 per annum.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable nursery provider as a valued member of the management team. You will be supported and encouraged in your professional development with excellent ongoing training and in house promotion opportunities.
- To work in partnership with the nursery manager to provide high standards of education and childcare for the children who attend
- To lead, develop and inspire your team of childcare professionals
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the nursery in the absence of the nursery manager
- To maintain Health and Safety policies and the Safeguarding of the children
- Where appropriate, to work in partnership with outside agencies and local regulatory bodies
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent in early years childcare, preferably level 4
- Supervisory and team leading skills
- Extensive knowledge of the EYFS
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to liaise with and develop good relationships with parents
For more information about the role contact us today. Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 100 nurseries across London and the England Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers without your consent.
Apply for Deputy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly