Out of Schools Club Leader
OUT OF SCHOOLS TEAM LEADER
Job Location: Chertsey, Surrey
Job Ref: 3125
Salary Guide: up to £20,000 dep on exp
Full Time: 40 hrs a week
Based near Chertsey our client is looking for an experienced senior practitioner to Manage and support and lead the After School Club as well as the Holiday Club. During school term hours are 10am to 6.30pm – doing admin and bookings whilst not working on site, and during the Holiday Club hours are flexible.
Team Leader Requirements:
- Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
- Experience in the role of a Room Leader / Team Leader / Management
- At least two years’ experience working in the Early Years sector
- Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
- Have excellent written and verbal English.
- Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
- Holiday Entitlement – 21 days plus Bank Holidays
- Further Training Offered
- Great staff discounts
- Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 12 years.
- A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
- Experience of leading and supporting a team
- To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
- An ability to work on own initiative.
- An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
- To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
- A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
- A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
Please apply by forwarding us your up to date CV: - We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday