Deputy Nursery Manager - ** Amazing Opportunity **
Deputy Nursery Manager Required – Room & Office Based – Wimbledon
StaffBank Recruitment are working closely in partnership with a Nursery in the Wimbledon area who is looking for a Deputy Nursery Manager to join their team.
This will suit someone that is looking for a small, home from home, family run business.
You will be joining a very supportive and experienced Nursery Manager, as the new Deputy Nursery Manager where you will be both office and room based.
You will be acting as a strong role model to both the staff & children.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week on a flexible rota (with the option to work 4 long days or 5 normal days).
- £25-28,000 per annum negotiable (dependent qualifications and experience)
- Excellent transport links
- Time out for management duties
- Access to the best resources
- Generous incentives *
- Pension scheme
- Discounted childcare
- Being as part of a family run business, where the Directors are very hands on
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
You will need:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Previous 3rd in Charge or Deputy Nursery Manager experience
- An excellent understanding of the EYFS and Nursery Policies and Procedures
- The ability to lead a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective communication
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Deputy Nursery Manager opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.