Room Leader – Under 2’s - East Finchley
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Nursery situated in East Finchley who is looking for an experienced Room Leader.
You will be managing the Under 2’s room and will be responsible of managing staff on a daily basis.
As the Room Leader you will ensure that the room is run to a high standard and assist the other staff within the room. You will be responsible for key children and ensure all their developmental needs are met in line with the EYFS.
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week, all year round.
Exciting benefits include:
- £19-23,000 per annum (Room Leader)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- Lots of Early Years training
- Excellent Transport links
- Dedicated support from the management team
- Room for progression
- Incentives **
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Have relevant experience within an Early Years setting as a Room Leader
- The ability to lead a team as a Room Leader
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and Safeguarding
- Great written and Verbal communication skills
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Room Leader opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.