Nursery Manager - Brand New Setting ** Term time only **
Nursery Manager – Ilford – Term Time Only
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Nursery situated in the Ilford area who is currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager.
You will be joining a brand new nursery, which will be catering for 20 children per day, aged from 3-5 year olds.
This is a Full Time position, working Monday to Friday, on a term time basis.
Exciting benefits include:
- £23-25,000 per annum (pro rata)
- This is working Term time only
- Excellent transport links nearby - nearest station is a 5 min walk
- Free parking
- New nursery to put your own stamp on the nursery
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Nursery Manager is desired
- The ability to lead a team
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and Ofsted requirements
- Good knowledge of Safeguarding procedures
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great time keeping and attendance record
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Manager opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.