Outreach Support Worker
3 days left
- Contract Type
OUTREACH SUPPORT WORKER
Job Location: Reigate, Surrey
Job Ref: 3102
Salary Guide: up to £21,000 dep on experience, plus annual car allowance
Full Time: 40 hrs a week
Our clients are looking for an Outreach Support Worker working with young people supporting them in independence and transistion from adolescence to adulthood. This role requires you to work in Reigate and surrounding areas, so good knowledge of the area is required together with amenities in the localities. The role does require independent working and management of your work diary.
Outreach Support Worker Requirements:
• Experience in the role of working in a similar role
• Car driver and use of suitable car – clean driving licence
• An understanding of young people and the 5 outcomes of Every Child Matters
• Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
• Excellent knowledge of Safeguarding and Leaving Care Legislation
• Have excellent written and verbal English together with IT skills
• Be flexible, supportive and able to manage own caseloads
• An understanding of support for young adults In further education / workplace.
• Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
• Holiday Entitlement – 20 days plus Bank Holidays
• Further Training Offered
• £1200 annual car allowance / Bonus Scheme
• Relevant skills for working with young adults
• A good understanding of adolescent to adulthood transistion
• Experience of working in and supporting a team
• An ability to work on own initiative.
• To act as a positive role model
• An ability to communicate effectively with young people and understand their needs, and able to build relationships of trust with them.
• To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
• A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
• To undertake if required and promote domestic duties in the young person’s home and to help ensure high standards of cleanliness and presentation throughout the home.
• To ensure that statutory regulations and other policies and procedures of the company are I implemented, to include updating young person risk assessments as required
Please apply please email your CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
Apply for Outreach Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly