£26,189 - £28,289
Do you possess nurturing leadership skills within Early Years? Do you want to be a part of the opening of a new Nursery within an established organisation? Be Inspired and Join LEYF today!
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) Nurseries is London’s largest childcare social enterprise with over 100 years’ experience educating and caring for children across London. We are a not-for profit and give free places to nearly half of our families, so that children from all backgrounds can enjoy early years learning and care.
Our Camberwell Grove Nursery in Southwark is opening its beautifully refurbished doors in July 2018; an 81 place Nursery, boasts large spaces indoors for all age groups 0-5 years and has an enormous outdoor area for little adventurers to explore and for creative and inspirational staff to lead on exciting educational activities. The Camberwell Grove team will be led by one of LEYF’s most experienced Managers who is seeking to recruit a nurturing, fun and inspiring team to lead an outstanding setting for the children.
As a new member of the LEYF family you will receive a full induction on our unique and award-winning approach and practices with opportunities to shadow across other LEYF settings and meet many of our amazing employees. You will be entitled to our full benefits:
- 50% off of childcare
- 7% employer contribution pension
- 10% GLL Gym discount
- 20% EE discount
- Continued professional development with our award winning LEYF Academy every year
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays PLUS gifted 3 days over Christmas
- Flexible hours and job shares
What we are looking for:
- Level 3 or above Early Years Qualification
- Experience as a deputy manager; office and room based
- Ability to role model best practice and motivate a team
- Knowledge and experience on leading safeguarding and child protection
- Strong values that are aligned with our mission; to change the world one child at a time.
Interested in a career at LEYF? APPLY TODAY! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Deputy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly