Nursery Manager - Harwell Day Nursery (Oxfordshire) - Awarded "Great Place to Work" for 12 years in a Row!
£1,000 Welcome Bonus for those qualified to Level 3 or above!
"5 out of 6 employees would recommend Bright Horizons as a Great Place to Work!"
Bright Horizons Family Solutions have over 300 Nurseries in the UK and Ireland and we take pride in providing the highest quality of care to our children and families.
We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager to join our Harwell Day Nursery.
Harwell Nursery Didcot is located close to the A34 and the B417 on the Harwell Oxford Science, Technology and Business Campus, making it ideally situated for employees and local residents. As well as large outside play areas the nursery has a separate baby unit for the under 2's with 3 rooms and their own garden.
As a Nursery Manager working for us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place of work!
We offer an extensive benefits package, which includes:
- Induction programme including a 2 day off site "I am a Leader" training
- Succession planning and excellent career opportunities
- Access to 18 training courses including Child protection
- High street discounts
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Manager, you will need:
- A passionate and positive attitude
- To role model behaviours including a strong ability to lead and motivate a team
- Proven success as a Nursery Manager
- A full and relevant child care qualification
- Experience managing financial budgets
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong parent partnerships
Your role as Nursery Manager will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Managing the smooth running of the nursery
- Leading the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the nursery
- Office based duties including finances, budget control, parent enquiries, marketing and recruitment
93 % of our employees agree that "When I look at what we accomplish I feel a sense of pride"
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
a) Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers.
b) Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team.
c) External 24 hour helpline with counsellors for any issues you want to discuss (debt etc).
d) Access to 18 training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development.
e) Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
f) A 'World Class' Induction programme
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.