Nursery Practitioner - Level 2
We are currently recruiting for an full time, experienced, Nursery Practitioner to join our team at our nursery in Chalfont St Peter which opened in May last year. The nursery has been beautifully renovated to a high specification and will be providing the children, parents and local community with a wide variety of services including forest school, French classes and much more.
If you are passionate about achieving great outcomes for children and want to inspire the young minds of the future then we would love you on our team. You will need to be a dedicated team player with good communication skills. You will also need to be able to relate to a wide variety of people from our youngest caterpillars right through to our oldest and wisest butterflies. If you would like to spread your wings and fly into a new role, apply today!
About the role
No day is ever the same working for Hungry Caterpillar. You will be nurturing our young caterpillars with day to day care and exciting the minds of our preschool butterflies with new ideas and activities fully linked to the EYFS. You will build strong relationships with all the children and their families. You will be working together with the team to ensure the smooth day to day running of the nursery by adhering to relevant policies and procedures.
You will need
- A suitable qualification such as NNEB/CYPW/NVQ Level 3/NVQ Level 2
- Experience of working in a child care environment
- A great understanding of the EYFS and the ability to refer to the EYFS when planning activities.
- Genuine enthusiasm and passion for working with young children and meeting their needs.
Fantastic Range of Benefits:
- free uniform and cosy fleece,
- 50% off childcare fees,
- paid day off you’re your birthday,
- 5 fully paid in house training days a year,
- Competitive salary package ,
- staff pension,
- BUPA health care package,
- full support for professional development from Level 2 to degree,
- organised team event,
- fantastic career progression
Hungry Caterpillar is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all its children and staff. All applicants will be required to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK and complete a health and suitability declaration. All applicants should expect a telephone interview as a first line of response. Successful applicants will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and 2 satisfactory references before starting work with us.