Bright Horizons Nurseries, awarded "Great Place to Work" for 12 years are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse with a full and relevant Level 3 or above qualification to join our Bright Horizons Day Nursery and Pre School in Bickley
About the Nursery:
The nursery staff team hold a wide range of knowledge and experience that ensures each individual child can maximise their full potential. The nursery was rated 'Good' by Ofsted in September 2013.
The nursery has large outdoor area, offering a variety of activities and challenges for children of all ages, including a vegetable patch, a mud kitchen and a wooden play house.
Your role as Nursery Nurse will include:
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
- Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers
- Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team
- External 24 hour helpline with counsellors for any issues you want to discuss (debt etc.)
- Access to 18 training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development
- Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
- A 'World Class' Induction programme
"5 out of 6 employees would recommend Bright Horizons as a Great Place to Work!"
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.