Senior Nursery Manager
Bright Horizons Day Nurseries, awarded "Great Place to Work" for 12 years are currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager to join our Abbeymore Day Nursery in Reading.
As a Nursery Manager working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
93 % of our employees agree that "When I look at what we accomplish I feel a sense of pride"
We offer an extensive benefits package, which includes:
- Induction programme including a 2 day off site "I am a Leader" training
- Succession planning and excellent career opportunities
- Access to 18 training courses including Child protection
- High street discounts
Your role as Nursery Manager will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Managing the smooth running of the nursery
- Leading the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the nursery
- Office based duties including finances, budget control, parent enquiries, marketing and recruitment
"5 out of 6 employees would recommend Bright Horizons as a Great Place to Work!"
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.