Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment are looking for Nursery Nurses/Nursery Assistants who are keen to provide quality childcare, show a knowledge of the EYFS framework and who shares enthusiasm in their work.
We work with a range of fabulous nurseries across London and the Home Counties that need Temporary Nursery Assistants / Nurses / Practitioners to cover a variety of shifts. This could be day to day cover for sickness or weekly cover for annual leave or unfilled vacancies.
The work is completely flexible and can suit your needs.
- Level 2 / 3 Qualified
- Knowledge of the EYFS and legislation
- Minimum 6 months experience within a Nursery
- A great team player and ability to adapt quickly to new environments
- Good communication with both consultant and Nursery setting
- Use initiative and be proactive
- Be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if you do not have an up to date DBS already
Duties & Responsibility
- Provide overall safety and well-being of the children
- Build relationships with members of staff and parents to ensure you give the best care possible
- Support nursery staff with the daily running of the rooms
- Engage with the children during their activities to encourage learning in a happy environment
I work with nurseries in the following areas
- Crystal Palace
And many more…
There are possibilities to go permanent in some settings as well if the nursery is impressed with how you work.
It is a much less stressful process than interviewing and having a trial and a lot less pressure.
Dependant on how well you do you could be offered a full-time role if that is something which you and the nursery are looking for.
Please send us your CV or give us a call to register with us!
*Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required. *