Early Years Practitioner - Brixton Community Nursery
Job Title – Early Years Teacher
Location – Brixton Community Nursery
Salary - £18,483.72 - £19,756.68
Do you have what it takes to work in our Ofsted rated outstanding nursery setting? Are you committed to encouraging children’s learning in a fun and nurturing environment?
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is an award-winning nursey group with 38 nurseries across London. We are the UK's largest childcare social enterprise, working to support long-term social change.
Our Brixton community nursery shares its premises with the Brixton Recreational Centre. We have a baby, toddler and preschool room and a unique outdoor balcony. The gym allows our children to use the swimming pool, soft play area and studio rooms for them to do physical activities. As a LEYF employee if you choose to become a member of the gym you will be entitled to 20% discount.
Click here to see what our staff say about working at Brixton!
In order to apply for this role we require:
- NVQ Level 3 or 2 qualification in Childcare
- An experienced practitioner who shows passion and commitment to outstanding early years teaching
- Work as part of a collaborative team
- The ability to use your own initiative
- 50% discount on childcare costs at one of our 38 London Nurseries.
- 7% employer contribution pension.
- 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas.
- 4 training days per year with our award-winning staff and development programme.
We also offer additional discounts with GLL gym memberships and EE contracts.
How to apply;
If you are interested in this role please do click apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com and the designated recruitment officer will you give you a call to discuss further.
Apply for Early Years Practitioner - Brixton Community Nursery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly