Early Years Practitioner - Fitzrovia Community Nursery
Job Title – Early Years Teacher
Location – Fitzrovia Community Nursery
Salary - £18,899.72 - £20,172.68
Are you an exceptional Early Years Teacher looking for a new challenge?
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is an award-winning nursey group with 38 nurseries across London. We are the UK's largest childcare social enterprise, working to support long-term social change.
Our Fitzrovia Community Nursery is a short walk from Goodge Street and Warren Street station, it’s one of our smaller nurseries and can take up to 24 children. The nursery has an open plan layout and the large space is divided into 3 areas for the babies, toddlers and preschool children. We promote strong partnership with parents and invite them into the nursery weekly to do activities with the children. Our children also enjoy planting in the garden and are responsible for watering the plants weekly.
Click here to see what our staff say about working at Holcroft
In order to apply for this role we require:
- NVQ Level 3 or 2 qualification in Childcare
- If unqualified you must have at least 6 months experience in an Early Years setting
- Can adapt well and work in a fast pace environment
- Extremely passionate and creative
- Outstanding child lead practice experience
- Strong values that are aligned with our mission; to change the world one child at a time
- 50% discount on childcare costs at one of our 38 London Nurseries.
- 7% employer contribution pension.
- 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas.
- 4 training days per year with our award-winning staff and development programme.
We also offer additional discounts with GLL gym memberships and EE contracts.
How to apply;
If you are interested in this role please do click apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and the designated recruitment officer will you give you a call to discuss further.