Early Years Practitioner - Henry Fawcett Community Nursery
Job Title – Early Years Teacher
Location – Henry Fawcett Community Nursery
Salary - £18,483.72 - £19,756.68
Do you have what it takes to work in our outstanding nursery setting? Are you committed to encouraging children’s learning in a fun and nurturing environment?
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is an award-winning nursey group with 38 nurseries across London. We are the UK's largest childcare social enterprise, working to support long-term social change.
Our Henry Fawcett nursery is in a great location it’s a short walk from oval underground station and is situated within Henry Fawcett children’s centre and primary school. The nursery has lovely, bright and welcoming rooms with high ceilings and natural sunlight with a garden that allows the older children from the primary school to interact with the nursery children.
Click here to see what our staff say about working at Henry Fawcett
In order to apply for this role we require:
- NVQ Level 3 or 2 qualification in Childcare
- If unqualified you must have at least 6 months experience in an Early Years setting
- Can adapt well and work in a fast pace environment
- Extremely passionate and creative
- Can use your own initiative
- 50% discount on childcare costs at one of our 38 London Nurseries.
- 7% employer contribution pension.
- 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas.
- 4 training days per year with our award-winning staff and development programme.
We also offer additional discounts with GLL gym memberships and EE contracts.
How to apply;
If you are interested in this role please do click apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and the designated recruitment officer will you give you a call to discuss further.
Apply for Early Years Practitioner - Henry Fawcett Community Nursery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly