Early Years Practitioner - South Bermondsey Community Nursery
Job Title – Early Years Teacher
Location – South Bermondsey Community Nursery
Salary - £18,483.72 - £19,756.68
Are you committed to encouraging children’s learning in a fun and nurturing environment?
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is an award-winning nursey group with 38 nurseries across London. We are the UK's largest childcare social enterprise, working to support long-term social change.
Our South Bermondsey community nursery is a one of our bigger nurseries it can take up to 96 children it has a baby, toddler and preschool room that all lead into our spacious garden. South Bermondsey is one of LEYF’s newest nurseries so we are looking for motivated, passionate staff to be able form a strong team and be a part of the LEYF family. Our chef is also a qualified Early Years Teacher and is always encouraging our children to join in with cooking activities.
Click here to see what our staff say about working at South Bermondsey
In order to apply for this role we require:
- NVQ Level 3 or 2 qualification in Childcare
- An experienced practitioner who shows passion and commitment to outstanding early years teaching
- Can deliver rich learning that enables children to progress
- The ability to use your own initiative
- 50% discount on childcare costs at one of our 38 London Nurseries.
- Free Parking outside the nursery
- 7% employer contribution pension.
- 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas.
- 4 training days per year with our award-winning staff and development programme.
We also offer additional discounts with GLL gym memberships and EE contracts.
How to apply;
If you are interested in this role please do click apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and the designated recruitment officer will you give you a call to discuss further.
Apply for Early Years Practitioner - South Bermondsey Community Nursery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly