Early Years Practitioner - Stockwell Gardens Community Nursery
Job Title – Early Years Teacher
Location – Stockwell Gardens Community Nursery
Salary - £18,483.72 - £19,756.68
Are you committed to encouraging children’s learning in a fun and nurturing environment?
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is an award-winning nursey group with 38 nurseries across London. We are the UK's largest childcare social enterprise, working to support long-term social change.
Our Stockwell Gardens community nursery is a short walk from Stockwell Underground station. It’s a very large nursery and all rooms are very spacious with high ceilings and natural light. We have a soft play and sensory room on site along with a training room for when we have staff meetings. Stockwell has a very fun, family feel to the nursery the staff have very strong working relationships and this really reflects when you visit the nursery.
Click here to see what our staff say about working at Stockwell
In order to apply for this role we require:
- NVQ Level 3 or 2 qualification in Childcare
- An experienced practitioner who shows passion and commitment to outstanding early years teaching
- Can deliver rich learning that enables children to progress
- The ability to use your own initiative
- 50% discount on childcare costs at one of our 38 London Nurseries.
- Free Parking outside the nursery
- 7% employer contribution pension.
- 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas.
- 4 training days per year with our award-winning staff and development programme.
We also offer additional discounts with GLL gym memberships and EE contracts.
How to apply;
If you are interested in this role please do click apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com and the designated recruitment officer will you give you a call to discuss further.
Apply for Early Years Practitioner - Stockwell Gardens Community Nursery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly