Early Years Practitioner - Micky Star Community Nursery
Job Title – Early Years Teacher
Location – Micky Star Community Nursery
Salary - £18,889.72 - £19,960.52
Do you want to be part of an outstanding team? Are you committed to encouraging children’s learning in a fun and nurturing environment?
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is an award-winning nursey group with 38 nurseries across London. We are the UK's largest childcare social enterprise, working to support long-term social change.
Our Micky Star Community nursery is situated in Paddington. All rooms are very large and spacious we have a baby, toddler and pre-school room and we can take up to 62 children. The nursery shares their garden with a local nursery and children’s centre as we like to work closely with the community. The librarian comes to the nursery weekly and reads stories and sings songs with the children. We also invite parents into the nursery do dialogical reading with the children in different languages.
Click here to see what our staff say about working at Micky Star.
In order to apply for this role we require:
- NVQ Level 3 or 2 qualification in Childcare
- If unqualified you must have at least 6 months experience in an Early Years setting
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS
- Extremely passionate and creative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- 50% discount on childcare costs at one of our 38 London Nurseries.
- 7% employer contribution pension.
- 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas.
- 4 training days per year with our award-winning staff and development programme.
We also offer additional discounts with GLL gym memberships and EE contracts.
How to apply;
If you are interested in this role please do click apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com and the designated recruitment officer will you give you a call to discuss further.