Job Location: Bristol
Job Ref: 3145
Salary Guide: up to £34k dep on exp plus bonuses
Based in Bristol this lovely 90 plus place setting are looking for a new manager to support the day to day running of the setting, working alongside the dedicated staff team. Great salary and benefits offered with this premium provider
Nursery Manager Requirements:
- Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
- Experience of leading and supporting teams and the overall day to day running of a nursery
- At least three years’ experience working in the Early Years sector
- Proven track record of involvement in supporting in Ofsted Inspections
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
- Have excellent written and verbal English
- Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
- Great staff childcare discounts, together with excellent benefits including discount shopping, gym etc
- Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
- A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
- Experience of leading and supporting a team
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
- To work alongside senior management in achieving outstanding childcare
- Organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- To achieve budget and occupancy for the nursery
- Good understanding of marketing and supporting the Occupancy within the Nursery
- To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
- An ability to work on own initiative.
- An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
- To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
- A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
- A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
Please apply by forwarding your up to date CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday