Job Title: Nursery Nurse
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to work in an outstanding Montessori setting in South East London. This is a rare opportunity to join an exceptionally friendly and supportive team of dedicated early years practitioners. The nursery nurse will be joining a professional team of early year’s educators providing a range of exciting and engaging activities designed to enhance the children’s learning and care while promoting their independence.
You are not required to have Montessori experience, the setting will provide training and ongoing support.
What you can expect:
- Rewards scheme
- Staff entertainment events
- The nursery is committed to providing training and support
- You will be working in an outstanding setting
- A well-equipped and resourced setting
Qualifications and skills:
- Must have a Level 3 childcare qualification
- Have a real passion for caring for and educating young children.
- Knowledge of the EYFS
- Knowledge of Safeguarding
- Have some experience of planning and implementing activities
- You will be a key person to a small group of children
Enhanced DBS and background checks will be conducted.
Please send your CV to Yellow Duck Childcare as soon as possible:
Plenty of other permanent and temporary positions across London and the South East available. Contact us now!
Yellow Duck Childcare, London’s Childcare Specialists