EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER – RECRUITMENT OPEN DAY!
RECRUITMENT OPEN DAY!
Do you desire to work and be a part of of an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding‘ nursery team? Are you a passionate early years practitioner with a creative edge? Is continuous professional development important to you ? If YES, good news! We’re hiring!
We are looking for experienced qualified and unqualified Nursery Practitioners to join our LEYF family. We have Full Time positions and Bank Staff opportunities.
Come along to our GumbootsCommunity Nursery if you are interested on Saturday, 26th May 2018between 10am to 2pm to meet some of the team and have a chat with us about our career opportunities.
Some benefits you will enjoy as a permanent LEYF employee includes:
- High wages above the sector average salaries
- Opportunities for career progression
- 50% discount on childcare costs at one of our 37 London Nurseries.
- 7% employer contribution pension.
- 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas.
- 4 training days per year with our award winning staff and development programme.
- Additional discounts with GLL gym memberships and EE contracts.
The LEYF team will support you to work per our unique LEYF Pedagogy whilst developing your skills and knowledge throughout your career with us.
Location: Gumboots Community Nursery, 171 – 173 Crystal Palace Road, East Dulwich, London, SE22 9EP.
Time: 10am – 2pm
You can either pop in or book a slot which suits you best at by following the registration link: https://www.leyf.org.uk/recruitment-open-day/
Guess what, there’s more! If this opportunity is not for you, you can refer a friend and get £500!