Nursery Nurses for Ofsted Outstanding setting! (Level 2 or above)
One of our top clients are looking to recruit experienced Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Nurses for their beautiful Ofsted Outstanding nursery. Their aim is to help progress the nursery team and create a professional and enjoyable work place for all staff. They provide the highest quality of childcare and a safe, warm and nurturing environment for their children and parents.
- Planning of curriculum with group colleagues in line with EYFS
- Monitoring & recording the development of key children assigned to you
- Ensuring you provide a warm, safe & caring atmosphere for the children
- Working as part of a team with shared responsibilities within your group as well as the whole setting
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- To be able to plan and observe for your key children
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Assisting and support to the management team
- A relevant childcare early years qualification - Level 2 NVQ or equivalent or above in childcare
- Experience and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- 2 year’s experience in childcare settings
- Understanding of play based approach to children's learning and development
- Able to display consistent good practice and work in a positive manner
- A passion and enthusiasm for childcare
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Please send Natalie your CV as soon as possible so that she can contact you to discuss this and opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available!