Baby Room Senior
This Setting is a rural day nursery & pre-school situated in the grounds of a local Primary School.The building is single storey with disabled access and two fully equipped rooms, one for the under two's and one for the over twos. This Nursery and Preschool are alsofortunate to have a woodland environment nearby which encourages a variety of wildlife into the area and where the Forest School is run, the children can explore and experiment following their curiosity and ideas in a natural environment.
They are looking for a Room Senior for their baby room to join them who would lead a team of 2-4 members of staff too.
- The successful candidate will have a detailed knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework.
- They will ensure the delivery of a programme of activities that will support the needs and interests of each individual child in a stimulating environment.
- The candidate will continuously provide ideas to develop practice and the learning environment.
- An ability to work well as part of a team and to act as a positive role model, demonstrating a proactive and fun-loving attitude to all elements of the role is essential.
- Communicating effectively with children, parents, colleagues, outside agencies and management is also key and will ensure that the room runs smoothly.
- Full and relevant early years qualification (e.g. NVQ/Diploma/BTEC) level 3 or higher
- Experience in a nursery/early years setting of at least 2 years +
- Experience as a Room Leader previously
- Knowledge of the EYFS, safeguarding and health and safety
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Liaise with and develop good relationships with parents
- Salary £negotiable depending upon experience and role
- Full time permanent contract
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Located in Guildford, Surrey - commutable from Dorking, Woking, Aldershot areas too
- Commutable by car and public transport
About Purple Dove Recruitment
We are a specialist Childcare Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.
Apply for Baby Room Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly