Room Leader & LV3 Nursery Practitoners required
This lovely group of nurseries, are looking for an experienced Room Leader and LV3 Nursery Practitioner to work 40 hours pw, covering 7am-7pm with shift pattern hours. Flexible to work a 4 or 5 day week too.
You must be either a Qualified Room Leader or LV3 Qualified Practitioner with a proven track record and current work history, and relevant references to apply for these positions.
- Manage and lead a room and a team of staff (RL role)
- Work closely with the senior management team (RL role)
- Work as a key person and build relationships with children and their families
- Help ensure all children receive the highest standards of care and education
- Planning for children following the EYFS curriculum
- Maintain the health & safety of children and follow safeguarding procedures
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent/higher in early years childcare
- Experience working as a Senior Nursery Nurse or Nursery Room Leader
- Strong leadership and communication skills and a team player
- Knowledge of the EYFS
- Knowledge of health and safety
- Able to liaise with and develop good relationships with parents
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Full time permanent contract
- Work 4 or 5 days per week
- Support with further training and career development
- Located in Luton, Bedfordshire
- Best commutable by public transport
About Purple Dove Recruitment
We are a specialist Childcare Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.