Head of Early Years
Early Years Team Leader role in Kenya | British International School | August 2018
- Are you looking for a new opportunity abroad?
- Are you qualified in Early Years
- Do you have experience as an Early Years Team Leader?
- Are you able to start in August 2018?
If you are looking for a new adventure starting next academic year in an established International school, this is the role you have been looking for.
My school delivers the National Curriculum of England and has been established for over thirty years. From Nursery to Secondary school, the school welcomes students coming from different ethnic and social backgrounds. The teaching staff is mainly qualified from the UK, Ireland, Australia and Kenya.
The school is fully established and is known for being one of the best school UK school in the country.
- Salary of around 2,500 GBP or more depending on experience
- Medical insurance
- Annual return flights
- Visa provided
- Accommodation - Housing allowance
- Tuition fees discount
- Flights and visa for dependents
- Pension benefits scheme
- Ideal living conditions
**BA Degree in Early Years Education or EYPS/ PGCE in Early Years
**Minimum of two years experience in the UK curriculum
**Understanding and applying effective classroom management
**Understanding and applying effective a range of teaching strategies
**Maintaining high levels of behaviour and discipline
**Ability to adapt to a different culture
Responsibilties and duties:
- To ensure the ethos, implementation and legal requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- To implement and promote all Hopscotch policies and the Staff Rules.
- To ensure children’s safety.
- To care for and supervise groups of children assigned to them.
- To take an interest in the children and their families, to treat them as individuals and with respect at all times.
- To ensure positive management of children’s behaviour.
- To support a commitment to the theory and practice of equal opportunities.
- To ensure an adherence to all health and safety policies
- To support senior members of staff to ensure appropriate Safeguarding procedures are put into practice.
- To support all co-ordinators eg, senco and equal opportunities in their duties.
- To assist in the keeping of development records and observations, and accident, incident and risk assessment records as appropriate
Send your CV to email@example.com and call Mouyana +44 203 455 0195