Term Time Only - Part time Practitioner
This Preschool has been successfully serving the local community for the last twenty years. They have a large bright hall and a lovely garden which is available throughout the session. They are looking for a Qualified Nursery Practitioner to work at a small preschool (2y to 5y) situated in St Albans, to join their team of currently 9 staff. You would be LV3+ qualified in childcare, and be a key worker with between 6-8 children to look after.
This position would ideally suit a mother returning to work part time, or just someone looking for part time work. You must have a passion for childcare and be dedicated to working as part of a small team.
They are ideally looking for a LV3 Qualified. Nursery Practitioner (Childcare), to work 3 days per week in term time, either Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays or Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. Hours: 9am till 1pm on these days. They may look at a LV2 subject to experience.
- Work as a key person and provide high standards of quality learning
- Observe and plan for children following EYFS curriculum
- Build relationships with children and their families
- Maintain health & safety of children and follow safeguarding procedures
- Full and relevant early years and childcare qualification (e.g. NVQ/Diploma/BTEC) level 2 or higher
- Experience in a nursery/early years setting
- Knowledge of the EYFS, safeguarding and health and safety
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Liaise with and develop good relationships with parents
- 50% child discount if child place required
- 20 days paid holiday per year (pro-rated)
- Salary flexible for L2 but according to experience
- Salary for L3 or above is £7.50ph to £7.70ph and some flexibility higher if you can offer additional experience like SENCO
- Located St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Commutable by car and public transport
About Purple Dove Recruitment
We are a specialist Childcare Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.
Apply for Term Time Only - Part time Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly