Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment are currently seeking a Nursery Manager for a fantastic nursery in Bedford
This is a great opportunity for an existing manager seeking a new challenge
This position is a Full-time position
Salary: £28,000- £38,000 per annum (DOE)
Our client is looking for a Nursery Manager who has:
- Minimum Level 3 Early Years qualification (Essential)
- A minimum of 2 years nursery management experience (Essential)
- Ofsted Experience (Essential)
- Proven track record of managing a busy nursery of over 70 places (Desirable)
- Motivated and reliable
- Passionate about Early Years
- Creative and able to adapt to a fun and inspiring way of working
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
As a valued member of staff, you will have access to:
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities for progression within the nursery group
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with each year of service
- Purpose built, well-designed facilities for staff and children
- Various staff benefits including retail discounts
- Pension auto enrolment scheme
Interviews are being held over the next couple of weeks- this position is to start in Asap (subject to notice period).
Please send your CV as soon as possible to Osha Daley to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.