Early Years Teacher / Teaching Assistants
EARLY YEARS TEACHER / TEACHING ASSISTANTS
Kids World Nursery (KWN), is considered one of the finest nurseries in Oman, located in the capital Muscat, opposite The Wave (Almouj) residential complex.
We are a family orientated Nursery and pride ourselves on our ‘Home from Home’ reputation. Established in 2011, whilst we have grown in size, we remain warm and friendly.
Due to our growing numbers and addition of extra classrooms, we are seeking energetic and enthusiastic people for an exciting opportunity to join our ‘family’.
This position would suit someone who would like to travel and explore other cultures. Oman is a beautiful country with endless beaches and places to explore on the weekends. ‘Oman was voted among the Top 10 destinations for 2017’ by Lonely Planet and the Daily Mail Online stated ‘Oman is the best kept secret’.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A qualification in Early Years / Child Care related study / be part qualified / working towards a relevant qualification.
- Love working with children.
- Be committed to providing the highest quality of care and motivated to implement our Learning Through Play Curriculum.
- Ability to support children’s development – emotional, social, physical and cognitive whilst carrying out activities.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Be tolerant, open minded and respectful of other cultures.
- Be a native English speaker.
- Be female, 21 years and above (as per Omani law).
- To oversee all aspects of care in your classroom.
- Plan and implement activities for children which are age and stage appropriate.
- Ensure positive working relationships are maintained with parents and families.
- Perform checklists and liaise with Parents/Guardians regarding their child’s developmental progress.
- Ensure all quality and safety standards are maintained in the nursery at all times.
- Be a passionate member of the Early Years team, engaging with other members of staff.
- A full job description shall be provided prior to the interview.
- Salary: Attractive Tax Free salary (depending on position and experience).
- Paid Vacation: 30 days annual leave, plus additional discretionary & statutory holidays (approx. 30 days).
- Working hours: 7.30am – 3.30pm, Sunday – Thursday
- Annual flight / ticket
- Medical cover
- Contract: 2 years fixed contract minimum (renewable).
- Start Date: end of July / early August 2018
- To apply: Send your CV in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our nursery and Oman please visit our website www.kidsworldoman.com and www.lonelyplanet.com