Bank Staff Nursery Nurse
Daisy Chain Childcare recruitment are on the lookout for Nursery Nurses and/ or Nursery Assistants to join the team and work for some of the top nurseries within the London area.
Have you had experience within childcare but want to work at times that suit you?
Or do you love working in childcare but hate the interviewing process?
We have the perfect solution!
We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, dependable and have a good knowledge of the EYFS framework.
Our Nurseries are located within the following areas;
- Crystal Palace
- Level 2 / 3 Qualified
- Knowledge of the EYFS and legislation
- Minimum 6 months experience within a Nursery
- A great team player and ability to adapt quickly to new environments
- Good communication with both consultant and Nursery setting.
- Use initiative and be proactive
- Be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if you do not have an up to date DBS already
Duties & Responsibility
- Provide overall safety and well-being of the children
- Build relationships with members of staff and parents to ensure you give the best care possible
- Support nursery staff with the daily running of the rooms
- Engage with the children during their activities to encourage learning in a happy environment
- Flexible work patterns
- Competitive hourly rate
- Complete control of your working life (days off when you need & work when you want it)
- Learn new skills
- Opportunities to progress
- Holiday pay
Please send us your CV or give us a call to register with us!
*Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required. *